Random thoughts: Training wheels

CC0 Creative Commons


So I haven't blogged in awhile and I have to say that the learning curve is pretty easy. How hard can this be right? Well here are some things to consider when you begin your blog:


  1. Word Up! Use a word processing application program for all your entries. I've typed long entries and have lost tons of work because I didn't save or accidentally hit the back button. I have a muscle condition and my fingers spasm and I touch too many random keys. 
  2. Remember to publish - Don't waste your hard work and forget to post your entry. It's an easy thing to overlook and yet so easy to do. 
  3. Have fun - Blogging is fun and very theraputic. Enjoy it and make sure to show your personality. 
  4. Find your voice - I would hate to sound like everyone else. I think the best thing to do is to hone your style and keep things consistent.  
That's it for now. This list will grow and I promise to post often and keep things interesting. 

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your blogging tips. I don’t usually live to read or write for fun. It’s been really nice reading others thoughts and perspectives. I do have the WordPress app and I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty. I really like Wordpress as well. It's definitely moire elegant than blogger. I think I might start enjoying this blogging thing!

    Ralph

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts